Friday, August 28, 2009

The Agoraphobic Blues !

I read all the papers & listen to the News

The country's going crazy & there's Mad Men on the loose

the kids have all got A.S.B.O.'s & there's a heightened fear of crime

But I think I've got it beaten . . . 'cos I stay in all the time !


I get my news from 'The Daily Mail', 'The Mirror' & 'Express'

but I'm sure that all this talk of crime just adds to my Distress !

the growing Paranoiac State is making me feel hyper

& I'm cautious now, when I leave the house – ever watchful for that sniper !


I think the Government's grooming us ! (those few that we elected)

& the paper's help, with tales of Doom, I feel its what's expected

But I don't think that I'm special, & I don't mean to scream & shout

But, “everywhere I'm looking - Agoraphobia's breaking out” ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment